Every year, SPLC hosts an Annual Walk for Seniors, where residents, staff and community members join us. Our annual walk promotes the physical and mental wellbeing of seniors in the community. We aim to lower the rate of social isolation amongst seniors by hosting engaging events that support seniors.
With a minimum pledge of $20, you can help support seniors and make a difference in your community.
This year, we bring you the Amazing SPLC Walk: a fun and challenging scavenger hunt and an adventurous walk around the L'Amoreaux area.
How Do I Participate?
- Register online to participate by clicking here
- Can't make it? You can still pledge a walker or make a donation by clicking here
- Want to register in person? Visit our customer servie desk on site at 3333 Finch Avenue East to register!
What Does My $20 Registration Get Me?
- Your choice of 3 walking distances
- A fun and challenging scavenger hunt
- Prizes to be won
- Lunch included
- Meet seniors in your community!
Thank you for choosing to support seniors